Monday, November 30, 2009

Neutrogena >???????????????????

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash


is it good for getting rid of acne and nmot make your acne red %26gt;??Neutrogena %26gt;???????????????????
Go for the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Scrub.


Its a really light blue/green color.





My skin:


Dry sometimes around my nose.


Can be shiny around my cheeks if I dont cleanse.


Mostly clear.


1-2 zits normally, but I do randomly breakout.





And yes, it really does work for me at least.


I used it for a month or so, and my face looked amazing.


And just 2 weeks ago I ran out, and my face started breaking out again, and my pores were showing more.


But right after I bought it again, the pimples started disapearing and my skin looks great again.


You probably wont notice much of a change until the 2nd week or so.


And it does break you out in the beginning. But that means that the product is removing your pores of the deep in dirt and grime.


And while you use it, you FEEL it cleaning your skin.


The beads rub off dead skin, and the formula gets in really deep and cleanses your skin. Once you rinse off your face feels so clean.


You know when your mouth feels cool after you rinse out your mouth with mouthwash, or after eating a mint?


Your face has that cold, tingly feeling.


Its a great product.Neutrogena %26gt;???????????????????
I think it works well. Get the pink, grapefruit scented type! Lol. :)
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash