Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I use neutrogena oil free moisture for my recently dry skin from using proactive?

I used proactive the other day, and now my face is bumpy, red, itchy, and ROUGH :[ Will it be save for me to use neutrogena oil free moisture? I don't want my face to get worse, but I don't think just putting water on my face will make my skin soft.Can I use neutrogena oil free moisture for my recently dry skin from using proactive?
yes i used it and it worked nicely...also i only washed my face with proactive once a day to lessen the dryness...it really works wellCan I use neutrogena oil free moisture for my recently dry skin from using proactive?
it sounds like you had an allergice reaction from the proactive and may want to refrain from using any other products until either you speak with dr. or your skin clears up.. when it does clear up though check out ';beauticontrol';, they have a line called ';all clear'; that is excellent for acne prone skin
just dont use the product if its doesnt need your skin,try honey after washing your face
It's not an allergic reaction, hon. And neutrogena products are filled with alcohol and other petro-distillates that will help to dry your skin out even worse. Not to mention phthalates that give conventional cleansers that are not only known carcinogens, but also increase your risk of having a son born with a painful to fix birth defect (the urethra doesn't extend to the head of the penis so the newborn will have to undergo 1-7 painful surgeries on the most sensitive part of their body to fix it) No one knows how long prior to becoming pregnant these chemicals have to stop being used to reduce this risk.





ProActiv works by inducing a chemical burn on your face, similar to unprotected sun exposure. The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, which is used to promote skin cancer in lab animals to study skin cancer to look for cures and treatments for skin cancer.


(';...followed by topical treatment with benzoyl peroxide, a tumor promoter (20 mg/animal/0.2 ml acetone) twice a week for 1 month...';)





When you induce a chemical burn, it removes layers of skin. These layers would normally be a barrier to protect you from bacteria, dehydration and UV rays of the sun. When you use benzoyl peroxide, you burn off that protective layer and your exposed dehydrated skin is more sensitive to bacterial infections, such as acne, MRSA, sun exposure. When you stop using ProActiv, your skin is left defenseless so you break out even worse because your natural defense system was burned off. So, you need more ProActiv to keep the bacteria killed, while it kills more of your own cells. A horrible circle.





In my opinion, you might want to stop using it and start healing your skin.





If you want natural, non-toxic, acne control that won't increase your skin cancer or mutated offspring risks:


http://www.sunflowernaturals.com/acne.sh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash