Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Neutrogena Skin iD really worth the money?

I'm 14 years old and I took the test. I'm afraid that it wouldn't work at all. I only have $100 to spend on the acne products and a whole new wardrobe for high school so I'm kind of on a budget. The whole package costs $52 so I just want to make sure if it really works for you guys before I start begging my mom if I can order this.Is Neutrogena Skin iD really worth the money?
I suggest not purchasing Skin iD if you're on a budget. I have not used this product myself, but I have used other Neutrogena products. Most products by Neutrogena work extremely well, but I wouldn't take a chance with something this expensive. You'd only have $48 for all your clothes.. that might not work so well! Maybe you should try a different cleanser by Neutrogena. They're available at drug stores and they are very inexpensive. Some have a scent, some don't. Pick one out that would work for you. Good luck!Is Neutrogena Skin iD really worth the money?
You can get alot more stuff for cheaper.


Clean %26amp; Clear.


Clearskin (by Avon)


Biore (good for bad breakouts, but you won't see as good results if you use it on a daily basis)


Proactiv (it worked really good the first time)


If you need more, I can tell you.
YES! I've tried Proactive and kits that I bought over the counter, nothing worked! The Neutrogena Skin iD cleared up my skin in less than a week. It's amazing. I think it works because you get the medicine made just for your particular skin type. For me it lasts longer than it says so I changed my frequent shipping to every 4 months. That really saves money to!
No, Neutrogena is not worth the money. I tried the Derma Secrets products and used their treatment and got rid of my acne. I used the cleanser the daytime and nighttime and it was the only product effective for my acne problem. And also these products are cheap and effective as well





You can find these products online at www.dermasecrets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash