Thursday, December 10, 2009

Will the Neutrogena Wave work for my skin type?/Does Olay moisturizer help or harm?

I have okay skin, not great, but not horrible either. Acne on my forehead, but that's all.


I've tried their oil free stuff and it mostly works.


Will the Wave be any better?


Please don't answer unless you have similar skin problems and have actually used the product more than once or twice.





Oh yeah, I also use Olay moisturizer on my face afterwards. Could that be helping or harming my skin?Will the Neutrogena Wave work for my skin type?/Does Olay moisturizer help or harm?
the wave didn't really clear my skin up as much as it made it soft.





the bad thing is it dried my face up like crazy.





(atleast for me) i have to put on moisturizer after using the wave unless if i want to wake up with a flaky face in the morning.Will the Neutrogena Wave work for my skin type?/Does Olay moisturizer help or harm?
!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash