Thursday, December 3, 2009

How long does it take for neutrogena to clear up my face?

I'm using the pink grapefruit barely for two days and I'm curiose how long I have to use it to see some resultsHow long does it take for neutrogena to clear up my face?
I use that, but the regular orange kind. Not the pink grapefruit kind. It will take awhile for your skin to adjust to a new product. But what I do is, massage it in, like in a circular motion. And then I count to 30. Let it set and soak in for about 30 seconds, then rinse. My skin feels tingly and refreshed afterwards. Good luck!How long does it take for neutrogena to clear up my face?
well it will take about 30 days to get the true results. Your skin will take 30 days to get used to the new products so always give a skin product 30 days, but you can usually tell by the 2 week mark. so keep going if this is only your secong day it might still take a while
It varies. Normal time you should see results in between 7 and 10 days.





But for faster results... follow the instruction as closely as possible.


Overuse of the product won't produce faster results...it will most likely only dry your skin out and make matters worse.





Good luck!
The results will show after a month or 2.
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash