Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is the Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System good for banishing chest pimples ?

hi well i have tons (when i say tons i mean tons :[ ) of pimples on my chest and its really embarrassing and since my school uniform is like has collar everybody can see them every single day :( its really embarrassing oh and im wondering will the Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System make them go away ? thanks if not what will ?Is the Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System good for banishing chest pimples ?






I now wash my face with Dove non-scented soap (Beauty Bar) and Exfoliate with sugar 3 or 4 times a week and swear by it....It has worked wonders. I started doing this after I gave up on Proactive and Murad because of burning my face over time and was tired of wasting money for no result.





Sugar works like magic...I get Extra Fine Granulated sugar from Walmart





You can use just regular sugar that you have at home..the extra fine sugar just isn't as rough in my opinion.





Do this in the shower, after you have washed your hair, face and body...








I pour about a 1/4 cup in a small cup and leave out of the shower so it doesn't get wet..When ready I pour it in my left hand keeping my hand extended not to get wet. Then with my right hand I drip a small amount water on, rub it between my hands slightly and apply it to my face and rub all over until it dissolves then I rinse well.





You can do this all over your body I do it on my shoulders sometimes and where I have a tattoo on my arm from my should to my elbow...it just helps with the little bumps or whatever from shaving.





I don't know what it is but something in the sugar help with pimples and totally speeds up the process





This really works!





Try it tonightIs the Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System good for banishing chest pimples ?
As the other poster said, the clear body scrub works wonders. Also, get some benzoyl peroxide cream (10%). After you take a shower at night, dab it on and it'll dry it out. Just wear a yucky shirt since that stuff will stain.





I just switched to Clean and Clear Advantage and it's worked really well so far. I like it because its easy and there's two steps to it (and I'm lazy lol).





Good luck :)
umm i think that is for ur face but i would try the Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub =) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash