Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser work?

I might get it. I have seen it before and it looks really small, but does it actually work?Does the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser work?
I have one and it does work very well. you can see all of your makeup coming off whenever you use it, and after wards it makes your skin feel so smooth. It seems to have helped clear up my face too.Does the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser work?
I have one and it sure does work for me! After I use it I feel wonderful and cleanse, and I also look clean and refreshed after using it. Make the leap definetly buy it.
yes definitely. it makes your skin so smooth and you can see it taking off all your make-up. and its pretty cheap too! :]
well i have heard people say that it does work so i guess so, i was actually interested in it too. =)
try it may be it will work otherwise do not continue it for long term

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash