Thursday, December 3, 2009

How did Neutrogena Skin ID work for you?

I ordered the Neutrogena Skin ID after taking the whole evaluation...


So how has it worked for you? Do you have any suggestions for me?How did Neutrogena Skin ID work for you?
I have been using it once a day for a week. It really dries out my skin. I had to take skip using it for a day because my skin was so dry. My acne has gotten smaller, it looks alot better. It works, but it makes your skin dry, so only use it once a day, and I suggest you apply moisturizer multiple times a day like I do.


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>How did Neutrogena Skin ID work for you?
it not only made my skin very dry but it irritated it made it itchy%26amp; red,%26amp; it feels like its burning. I shouldn't have to do extra things for my face, like putting lots of lotion on, to accomodate my crazy face wash. I don't advise using it it only works cuz it sux your face of any and ALL moisture. Report Abuse

well thats not for every person/some people have ore sensitive skin and are more prone to burning,itching and irritation.Skin ID does usually work well for most persons,but make sure to keep to a daily routine so is not to damage your skin from using to much or to less,1 is a good start thn use 1-2. Report Abuse

Didnt work for me the Neutrogena Wave works the best for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash