Thursday, December 3, 2009

What will work better and faster for my skin, Neutrogena or Clean and Clear?

I need something that will give me moderately clear skin in about 2 weeks. I know everyone's skin is different, but I just want to know what you think works better and faster.





Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System





or





Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit?What will work better and faster for my skin, Neutrogena or Clean and Clear?
neutrogena.





proactive is better though =)What will work better and faster for my skin, Neutrogena or Clean and Clear?
It's hard to say. If you're under 14, Clean %26amp; Clear is what was recommended by my dermatologist.





Other wise, like you said everyone's skin is different. You should find out if you have dry/oily or combo skin and work from there.





Don't touch your face or irritate it and you'll be fine. Skip a few days of make-up, don't put any chemicals on your face, and stay away from stress and you'll be looking good for a few weeks.
It really depends on your skin type, I used Clean and Clear for years, because I felt it was gentler on skin and not over drying. So I prefer Clean and Clear. Just make sure that you really stay committed and use it daily.
I use proactive and neutrogenia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash