Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can a oil free Neutrogena moisture cause irriatation?

I just recently started putting this Neutrogena moisure around my nose and mouth where I have dead skin. It is the lotion that has oil-free . It says it won't clog pores, Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and alcholhol free. Its for sensitive skin. I was wondering if this would be good for your face?Can a oil free Neutrogena moisture cause irriatation?
yes it mayCan a oil free Neutrogena moisture cause irriatation?
I suggest Aveeno Ultra-Calming. It helps even out any red marks on your face from drying. To get rid of your dead skin, I suggest the Aveeno face wash, it has a light exfoliant that will help you get rid of your dead skin, but not aggrivate your skin to the point of redness. Hope this helps!
Simple answer: Yes.





With an ingredient list this long...





Water , Cyclomethicone , Cetyl Caprylate , Glycerin , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Acrylates Copolymer , Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate , Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate , Tocopherol , Silica , Xanthan Gum , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Benzalkonium Chloride





There is bound to be something in it that is causing your irritation. Which one, or ones, do you think it might be?





I'm betting on the last two...Diazolidinyl Urea , Benzalkonium Chloride





While claimed to be alcohol free, ahh, I'm seeing an alcohol in the ingredient list. All the silicones are excessively drying. I'm trying to figure out, based on these ingredients, is how this combination of chemicals could moisturize anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash