Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would putting lotion on my face not make the Neutrogena work?

I just got some Neutrogena power cream wash but after using it my face is dry and flaky at some places. So if I put some lotion (Vaseline brand to be exact) would that make the Neutrogena not work or can I put lotion on after I wash my face.Would putting lotion on my face not make the Neutrogena work?
You need to use an oil free lotion made for the face. The vaseline lotion is fine for now, but the oil in it can clog your pores if you use it all the time. It won't make the Neutrogena less effective, don't worry. That stuff dries your face out like crazy.Would putting lotion on my face not make the Neutrogena work?
Get Keihls .it actually works.
i use vaseline brand cocoa butter sometimes


but specifically for my face when i have the time, i use nivea face cream.


its realy thick and good for your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash