Thursday, December 3, 2009

What lotion should I use after using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Cleanser?

I heard the acne wash may dry out your skin so what lotion should i use after the cleanser. Is there a Neutrogena lotion that goes along with it??





Thanks! :)What lotion should I use after using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Cleanser?
get neutrogena oil free moisture face lotion very lightweight great combination skin .What lotion should I use after using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Cleanser?
i use the pink grapefruit foaming face wash. ;]


afterwards i use clean and clear's morning glow moisturizer with spf 20.


hope this helps!
Use Cetaphil Moisturizing lotion! Its great! Very moisturizing and works great with any acne wash I've used :)
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash