Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think about the Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne scrub?

Would you recommend it? Does it work well for you?





I am thinking about getting it but I want to know how it works for other people before I purchase it.





ThanksWhat do you think about the Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne scrub?
this neutrogena scrub works great it makes your skin less oily just use it if you have oily skin if you have dry skin used a more gentle exfoalitor


also just use it twice a week not more than that .What do you think about the Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne scrub?
for me personally nothing from nuetrogene works, seeing as i'm allergic. actually, i know many people who are allergic to neutrogena products. But, for those lucky people who can use their products they seem to work great. My cousin recently got the pink grapefruit scrub and she loves it.





hope i helped =)
It didn't work out for me, it actually broke me out even more %26gt;,%26lt;


The smell is okay, but I felt that it dried out my face.


You can still try it out, everybody's skin is different, just because it didn't work out for me or other people doesn't mean it won't or will work for you(:
hey i have that!!!!! lol anyway i think it works so well. i dont get a lot of acne. i have only had like 4 blemishes but i still love it because it gets rid of it right away. u just have to use it whenever u get acne and before u do to prevent it so that ur skin gets used to it.





hope this helps





xoxoxoxo
I have very oily skin, and this acne product makes it so its not oily at all! The only thing I don't like is that if you get it to close to your eyes they swell up a little bit.





Overall I'd give it a 9/10 :)
it works really good. it works better if you use it morning and night. but if you do that buy 2 bottles. i ran out
I really like it. I use it every other day, and don't get acne with my period anymore.
:( sorry didn't work well for me. But it smelled nice:)


Try it


Get one bottle and see how ot works.


Good luck!!
neutrogena dries out my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash