Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does the Neutrogena Wave really work good?

I have pretty clear skin and i want 2 get just to be safe but i dont want to waste my money!Does the Neutrogena Wave really work good?
yes it really works i have it. all my acne went away in about at week.Does the Neutrogena Wave really work good?
it only foams up in the commercial but you dont need the foam for it to work. i got it and it works really well. in just one day its noticeable. if thats not the case for you just be patient bc each person is different.





https://www.teenfreeway.com/neutrogena/w鈥?/a>


i used this offer when i got mine and got a cute case for it and the coupon ! so if you wanna use it youre welcome too!
It works well for a little while. You have to be careful with it. If your not then Ghandi is right: the pads won't foam up. To get them to foam up a little better, rub them between your forefinger and thumb.
Ghandi is right, the pads don't foam up at all. I recommend the Dove Cleansing Facial Exfoliator, it works wonders.. :]
No. It just looks cool but its very drying and doesn't really do anything.
No, not really. My friend bought it and ended up just throughing it away.
my friend got it and she said hers didn't even foam up
from what i have herd yes
Nope, i bought it myself.. great waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash