Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you use the neutrogena wave?

Okay so I bought the Neutrogena Wave and it doesn't work as well as other people say. I know you're supposed to run it under water to activate the foaming pad but it doesn't foam when I use it on my face. Any suggestions??How do you use the neutrogena wave?
I also have the Neutrogena wave. Apply the pad to the top, and switch it on. Run it under just a tiny bit of water, and then apply it in small circles all over your entire face. It doesn't foam a lot at all, if any, but that doesn't mean that it isn't cleaning your skin. It actually does an excellent job, and makes your face extra smooth.





I bought mine from CVS for around $11.


The pads are about $10 near me, so print out the coupon on Neutrogena's site for $3 off!How do you use the neutrogena wave?
Just add a lot of water and wash your face with water first and turn it on.


The foam might come up 2 minutes later. Report Abuse

i just got mine today when i came home and out it under the water it didnt foam up like i saw on the commercial ... but it still cleans your face and makes it super soft. I dont know yet if it helps with acne but i will tell you when and if it does Report Abuse

i agree!


on the commercial with vanessa hudgens, the wave is foaming up a storm!


i guess its not supposed to.


which is sad because i love foam. =[


if you wear alot of makeup you should use another


face wash before because i found that the wave isnt really good at taking alot of makeup off because its so small. =[[


boo.
I was thinking about getting the Wave...how much is t and where did u buy yours from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash