Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the coverage like of the new Neutrogena Mineral Sheers?

Did you like the coverage it gave, did it really work like a foundation?What is the coverage like of the new Neutrogena Mineral Sheers?
some reviewsWhat is the coverage like of the new Neutrogena Mineral Sheers?
i use that stuff everyday and i love it. absolutely love it. it gives you good coverage and doesnt feel oily and wear on your face. at least give it a try and tell me what you think. its better than foundation that clogs your pores. its more natural feeling and looking. very easy to match to your skin tone too. hope you get some. enjoy! ^_^
Its quite good.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a better brand.
I like it but I like the Bare Essentuals Bare Minerals I got from E-Bay the best. I saw it on QVC first but saved money by getting it on E-Bay the next time I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash