Thursday, December 10, 2009

How does neutrogena acne defense lotion work for you?

how does it work for you? does it get rid of the dark spots?How does neutrogena acne defense lotion work for you?
If you mean, ';Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion';, I've actually tried this product this past Saturday. And I gotta say, I've noticed an overall improvement in the redness %26amp; inflammation of my breakouts in about a day or two. It is now Monday and my skin looks almost clear. Keep in mind that I have mild acne (a breakout before my period, which is two鈥攖hree active pimples at most). I am also of a caramel complexion and it has not caused my skin to darken, or bleach. In fact, my face looks more even-toned and my scars seem to be fading as well.





I have also been using the ';Pore Refining'; line by Neutrogena as well, and the toner really sheds away dead skin cells and help heal your scars quickly. I use the Rapid Clear Lotion after toning.





But yeah, anything with an exfoliating/peeling attribute helps dark spots fade away quicker. For example, BHA (Beta-hydroxy), AHA (Alpha-hydroxy), Glycolic Acid, and even Salicylic Acid to name a few, which is found in Rapid Clear Defense Lotion.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash