Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do neutrogena products actually work well?

I have oily skin when it gets hot and I was just wondering if neutrogena products actually work well. From what I heard they are better than proactiv, so would you really recommend neutrogena for me? and what products?Do neutrogena products actually work well?
Yes! I use the Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology by Neutrogena. It's in an Orange bottle. Make sure it says ';With Microclear Technology'; on it. It's somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. And always moisturize your skin if it feels tight. I use the Soft Day Moisturizer with SPF 15 by Clean and Clear. It's, also, somewhere between 7 - 9$ at Target. Cleanse your face twice a day, once when you wake up and once before you go to bed.


Or you could go for the super cheep yet effective for oily skin option, salt and water! Wash your face twice a day in warm, salty water. This helps leave your face clean and oil-free -- without employing any potentially irritating products or soaps.
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash