Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does the neutrogena wave really work?

I don't have a major acne problem, just a few pimples here and there. I was just wondering, should I get it? Is it worth buying so many new replacement pads? And will it work? Please only answer if you have used the product. Thanks!Does the neutrogena wave really work?
yes it does, i have it. it's awesome.





ahaha. i doesn't get rid of you pimples exactly it just cleans the dirt of your face that causes the pimples. but if your looking to clear 'bad acne' try using the 'Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask' frm Neutrogena. i usually just apply it to a pimple when I get them %26amp; a like two days the pimple is gone. but if you say yous acne is bad, then wear it as a mask. sometimes i put it on right before I get in the shower, %26amp; i leave it on in the shower and I take off. THEN i use the wave. unless it's in the morning then I use 'Clean%26amp; Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub' just to clean my face.








once you acne starts to get better %26amp; you have fer pimples you can also use Neutrogena's 'On-the-Spot Acne Treatment' it works for me (:





I hope i helped


good luck!


*PCG!Does the neutrogena wave really work?
Yes and no. What it does is very deeply cleans out your pores, so that you can use spot treatment,ect. It makes your skin healthy and soft, but it doesn`t do all the work for you. It doesn`t have the ance medicine in it, so it doesn`t dry your face out. It just preps deep cleans and preps your face for you to work with easily.





Hope this helped! Return the favor? :) Here is my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have the netrogena wave and i like it.It does clean your skin and get rid of the dirt.That is mostly the cause of pimples.But it doesent get rid of pimples but for me it didnt add pimples or make it worse so i switched to Acne Free care system its a 3 step product.I havent had any acne sense
i used it and it just made my skin soft and smooth.


I didnt have really bad skin. just black heads and a few pimples. but it didnt help with that.
no.i mean, it works at first but after a week,i started to get this black stuff along my nose and it took months to take off.try dr.feel good goodbye acne .that's worked for me
No. Don't waste your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash