Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena?

Has anyone tried the Neutrogena Skin Clearing foundation? Did you like it?Neutrogena?
I am currently using Neutrogena products and i love them. In two days, [[im not joking either]] my HUGE pimple was gone.


Its great. I highly reccomend it!Neutrogena?
Neutrogena is a life saver for me because i have even used proacitv and it made my acne worse and did damage to my skin. I have recently tried using Neutrogena Rapid cleansing pads and they clear breakouts and prevent them in 8 hrs!!! It is a very good product. Try solving the problem not covering it okay
I have tried that yet but im getting to it....iam cureently using


acne conrtol stress


and its great!!!!!!


i use to have REALY bad acne!! andnow i im clear!!!!


i very HIGHLY recommend using ANT neutrogena prdoucts!
yes. i use it twice a day. personally i love all there products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash