Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does the neutrogena wave really help improve your skin?

I get breakouts sometimes, and i wanted to get the neutrogena wave, so any comments or advice on other products would be great!





thanks a bunch :)Does the neutrogena wave really help improve your skin?
the neutrogena wave is absolutely amazing!





i've been using it for a week, and my skin is so much softer, smoother, more even, and pimple-free!





i've used proactiv and that didn't do much for me. birth control pills helped my skin a lot, but this product made it gorgeous!





for the first couple days i used the wave morning and night, but now i just use it at night, and i use one pad multiple times (you can just flip it over) because i figure it's more eco- and wallet-friendly.





i think it's worth every penny, and you should definitely try it out!Does the neutrogena wave really help improve your skin?
Well I haven't tried Neutrogena but I just want to recommend Witch Hazel products! They are the best! I swear by it! I had a big spot on my chin the other day so I put some of my Witch Hazel stick on it and the next day it was all dried up and then I put some more on and then the spot peeled off later! Trust me it helps prevent and get rid of all spots!
i just bought it yesterday and it makes it softer. yesterday i used it 3 times(to see how it worked, at night and to take makeup off) then twice so far today. and my face is softerr. but you ahve to sorta scratch the pad after you rinse it to get the soap off.


OH YEAH


it says avoid eyes but it takes off the makeup but it doesnt hurt all it is a soft vibebration. its cool though
Ok, well, i just got it 2 days ago and ive been useing it twice a day it it is improveing my skin by alot. it helps my pimples go away too. but theres somewhat a trick to that. i use it twice a day before i put my makeup on, and after i take it off. that works a ton!!!





hope i helped you!
I just got one and I like it a lot. You can get one free, no catch here: http://buzz.teenfreeway.com/z/2/CD944 so if you don't like it, then you haven't lost anything :)
i dont know if it stops you from breaking out but it cleans my face really good even my pores look smaller and my face feels super soft!
it made my skin really soft


and make the pimples on my forehead go away in just two days
i have it and it makes my face REALLY soft but it doesnt really do much for pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash