Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Neutrogena Oil free Moistureizer good for your face?

I been washing my face with dial anti bacterial soap and when I get of the shower my face is really dry, but since I been using it I really don't get any pimples any more. I am wondering if this oil free Neutrogena oil free moisture that it says it for sensitive skin is good for your face? Or will it make you break out? On the back it says it won't clog pores, Hypoallergenic, fragrance free and alcohol free.Is Neutrogena Oil free Moistureizer good for your face?
I have used it and my skin is prone to frequent break outs.


The soap you are using on your skin sounds harsh.


It's great that it's working but...


Give it a try. Neutrogena products are wonderful and I haven't had a problem with them.


Prescriptive products are good as well but more expensive.Is Neutrogena Oil free Moistureizer good for your face?
Trust me, the dial antibacterial soap is making your complexion worse!!! Please stop using it. The dial is only for your hands. If your face is really dry, your skin will create more oil to compensate for that. I鈥檝e had dermatologists and so many beauticians tell me that. Try Clean %26amp; Clear facial cleanser for sensitive skin. It鈥檚 specifically for acne-prone skin. You can pick it up at any drug store. And of all the moisturizers from drug stores, Neutrogena is absolutely the best. Switch your cleanser and use the Netrogena- I bet you鈥檒l see a dramatic difference in 4-5 days.
The moisturizer sounds like it would be ok but absolutely stop using the dial anti bacterial soap!! That is really bad to put on your skin let alone your face. I use Aubrey organics. Works really well and I have acne also.





This is what I use for my acne.





Aloe vera gel mixed with 2 drops of tea tree essential oil works really well and has been shown in studies to improve acne. Doing scrubs is not good for acne at all because it irritates acne so I use warm oatmeal with a little bit of honey to exfoliate which is more gently. A french ';green'; clay mask works very well also. It removes impurities from deep within and your acne may get worse before it gets better using the french clay. You should try an organic cleanser. (You can get them at a health food store.) I use a herbal astringent recipe from ';The herbal body book'; by Stephanie Tourles which you can get cheap on half.com. Works really good and is so soothing. Use a oil free moisturizer at might on your face, neck and chest. Try taking vitamins A, E, D, C, B5 vitamin %26amp; Zinc. Also eat healthy lean meats, fresh fruits and vegetables. Boxed foods and fast food will make it so much worse!








Hope this helps!!
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash