Thursday, December 10, 2009

Neutrogena???

how well does neutrogena work?


what product do you reccomend?Neutrogena???
Neutrogena sux...


I either break out or have an allergic reaction everytime I use any of their products.Neutrogena???
um yeah,


last time i used that stuff,


I had to make a trip to the doctor's office.


I got tiny little painful bumps all over my face.


My face got so dry, trying to moisturize it was a joke.


Then the peeling started...


NOTHING except for what the doctor gave me helped.





I used to use Cetaphil when I was younger and it worked well as far as I can remember.


Clinique is pretty good.


My doctor suggested Aveno because it's that natural oatmeal stuff.


And if you can get a hold of that stuff called Kiehl's get that for sure.


My doctor loves loves loves it. Everyone who has it says it's really good.. But it's expensive.
Facial stuff? None of it. Just cleanse, tone %26amp; moisturise, for body, palmers cocoa butter.. smells good and does the trick :)





If it's for spots that are bad, go and see a doctor and they can give you something.
If its for spots .. Eve lom .. Dyna spot ..





it comes at a harsh price of 拢18 for 10 ml but its totally worth it
Dove, Cetaphil.
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash