Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Neutrogena the best inexpensive foundation for acne?

The acne is around my mouth and chin mostly.I've been using Proactiv for about a week and 3 days.Also,I have fair skin and it's pretty hard to cover my acne.I've tried Maybelline pure since it was 50 % water and it was $uckish coverage but I thought it'd be better for my acne.





One more VERY important thing.I can't really afford Bare Minerals right now but I'm not sure I should get Neutrogena foundation or not.I'm leaning towards the powder since it should be best.





I don't know.Experienced advice will be greatly appreciated.Is Neutrogena the best inexpensive foundation for acne?
yes i used neutrogena powder it works really well. its not totally noticeable either. some powders are really really fake looking and gradually flake off. then i got philosophy air brushed canvas in natural color it is kind of expensive but it is totally worth it trust me.





www.philosophy.comIs Neutrogena the best inexpensive foundation for acne?
I have had many problems with acne. i found that parbens that are found in the makeup make ance worse. Clinque has a great brand that is free from parbens and light on the face. I find that neutrogena dries out my skin. I use clean and clear and aveno for my face washes and lotions alot of them are parben free. It's hard for me to use makeup so I would say don't use anything with pefurmes or parbens. Hope that it works out for you I know how you feel!
I think you need to use something that wont hurt your skin even more. I think proactiv is a really bad face cleansing system. But if you want to cover the acne then you should try a mineral based makeup. You dont have to use ';bare minerals'; but any mineral based bakeup. I believe Loreal makes one now. I would highly recommend that you dont use a noramal powder since, it is highly likely that it would clog your skin. Also try something without fragrance and oil free that way you have the best chance of not clogging your skin.
you should try lancome..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash