Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think of Neutrogena and Almay cosmetics?

Im planning on switching cover up brand. I have an oily t-zone, and i want a light coverage. Which is better? Or what other brands would you recommend?What do you think of Neutrogena and Almay cosmetics?
netrogena has this foundation that is ';supposed'; to be better for your skin than others, but it made me break out more.





if i had to pick between the two, i would say almay.





however, if you are switching to a different brand of cover up, i would use ';mabeline dream matte powder'; in ';ivory; light, 2-3';





hope this works. :)What do you think of Neutrogena and Almay cosmetics?
Try sephora stuff they have very good brands. If you like to use a drug store brands, I do suggest Neutrogena(Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer ). Report Abuse

i LOVE neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover. it is the only kind i will use ever again.





my sister loves almay mascara (any of theirs) because they are the only ones that don't make her eyes itch and water.





other than that, i don't use drugstore makeup.
I love Covergirl, but I also like Alamy. Neutrogena made me breakout a lot.
i dont no never tried it but covergirl is good
they're okay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash