Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone used the Neutrogena wave, and have they seen good results with it?

My friend uses it and she says her face feels really soft, so I'm going to get one soon.. :DHas anyone used the Neutrogena wave, and have they seen good results with it?
I used that DOVE facail thing that is the exact same


but Dove, and yea it works great and my skin


stays super soft and clean. I love it!Has anyone used the Neutrogena wave, and have they seen good results with it?
Im a guy with really sensitive skin and it dried out my face so i use Proactive. I dont really have that much of a problem to begin with but for sensetive skin its good stuff. Neutragena worked great for my sister though becaues she had stoneskin. i suppose it depends on your skin type. either one works.
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash