Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did the neutrogena wave work for you?

I just bought one from Walgreens to try it out but I have heard some bad things about how it may make your skin dry and itchy?


If you have used the neutrogena wave did it work for you?Did the neutrogena wave work for you?
I personally love it! I use it tiwce a day. It makes your skin tingly, not dry which is a great thing, and remeber it wont make your skin dry if you dont use moisturizer. Its fab and it drie out pimples and prevents new ones!Did the neutrogena wave work for you?
i really liked the neutrogena wave at first, however it started to swell my face up and it became red. then for the past few days it has been dry and itchy and remained red.. i am worried i may have exma Report Abuse

yeah


:)


it smells amazing and leaves your skin really smooth


i use it every night


and use st.ives abricot face scrub morning and night
i love it!





the only problem is they dont give you much soap! i just put on my own stuff though. i use it at night and just a morning burst thingy in the morning. it doesnt dry out your skin at all! i love it! your skin feels cool and clean after.








goodluck :]
The commercials are totally fake. It doesnt bubble up at all. And it didn't help my skin. Your only supposed to use it once a day...so that means you either cant use it when you go to bed or when you wake up...YUCK! I hated it. I switched to Neutrogena Advanced Acne Solutions. Works sooo much better.
NO!!!!!!!
NO!


it was horrrible.


don't wasate your money


get noxema,its works wonders.
oh yes. love it.
NOPE, not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash