Tuesday, June 22, 2010

After using Neutrogena complete acne therapy system for few days I strted braking out more, why?

I never had serious acne problem, but I would break out every once in a while and because of that I decided to try the Neutrogena complete acne therapy system, but after using for few days, more pimples started comming out. Is that how it works? Has anyone experienced that?After using Neutrogena complete acne therapy system for few days I strted braking out more, why?
Don't panic yet... Sometimes things will get worse before they get better. The system may just be bringing it all up to the surface and that would be good.


Stick with it for at least 2-3 weeks, otherwise it just may be the wrong formulation for your skin type.


Hang in there :0)





Julie Antczak


Rep. Doctors Rodan and FieldsAfter using Neutrogena complete acne therapy system for few days I strted braking out more, why?
It could be a series of complications, but my best based on the products i've used in the past is that some can clog pores or you might just be having a bad reaction to it.





Discontinue use for a few days and see if the acne clears up or not. If it does then it could be because of the Neutrogena product. In that case i would suggest switching.
don't worry It;s a minor allergic reaction all you have to do is stay off that product for a while and just let your face get oily the natural oils will help a bit if not try a hot wash clothe over your face 1-2 times daily for a soothing effect!





hope i helped!!! good luck!!
well, i haven't used it.


but i had a serious acne prob too.


i started to use the Clean and Clear system and omg! it works so well. i've only used it less then a week and my face is almost completely clear!!!!
I would always be against chemicals. I had bad experiences and my skng got damaged.





Check this out and you'll find what you need without the risk of damaging your skin:





http://acnefreefast.weebly.com/



Try Proactiv !! that works better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash