Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does the Wave from Neutrogena actually work?

I have heard people rave about it but iam unsure if it actually works. i get like pimples alot and i want something that can give me clear %26amp; soft skin. would the wave help ?Does the Wave from Neutrogena actually work?
I bought this a few days ago and love it. I had softer skin immediatly, however to remove all of the dryness from tanning everyday it took 2 uses. I did notice a little breakout immediatly after use, however that is NORMAL for any new skin cleaning regiment. If it works it cleans you out and makes your break out bit then after it clears in about a week you will be good. I liked it so much I used it on my husband who has battled acne and large pores and blackheads since his early teens. Immediatly his pores were greatly less visible and his skin had a nice even tone. I have excema and connot use anything without burning my face with big crusty welts, however I took a chance since it was neutrogena and it is tailored to sensitive sking. I was glad to take the gamble because my face looks amazing and so does my husband. I say try it out it comrs with 14 pads and if you don't like it just stop using it. It costs as much as any better facial cleanser from clinique or mary kay. I love it and you will too.Does the Wave from Neutrogena actually work?
Different acne treatments work differently for different people ;-)


What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into pimples. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly pimples.


Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.





P.S. I also know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





Maybe you could learn from her inspirational story


.








Good luck.
I bought it and LOVE it. It makes my skin really soft but I haven't used it consistently enough to see if it really clears up acne or not. I think that it would. I am not one to rave about great products but this is one I would recommend to people!





It foams up really well for me you just have to wet the pad first.
It seriously does give you softer skin after one use. Like most acne treatments, you may break out after the first or second week of using it. Just be gentle and patient, though. I've had it since March, and used my Proactiv lotion on the pad (big mistake). Now, I've quit using products (except for spot-treatment only) to give my skin a break. Stick with the Wave. Don't use Proactiv if you have sensitive skin. Quitting cold turkey on that is emotionally painful...
I just started using it a few weeks ago, and it has cleared my skin up so well! I saw results after just a few days, and I have been struggling with acne for years. It clears blackheads amazingly well, and I think it must have some sort of moisturizer in it because my skin always feels smooth after I use it.
No. I used it and the cleansing pads don't foam, it makes your blood vessels pop through out your face, and makes it feel rough afterwards. I have only used it once and I HATE it. Not worth the $$$$, don't buy it!!!!
Well honestly i don't like it..the pad on it wont get soapy unless its off of the thing..i just buy the pads for it and use those on my face before bed and its working really well..another thing is clean n clears soft purifying cleanser scrub.. i love it!





Hope this helps
Just another product that claims it works, but it truly depends on your skin's sensitivity, reaction to the product, etc. I've grown some pimples these last couple of years and the best thing I've used is Clearasil.
Yes.. I've had it for about one week now, and it has worked great for me!





It really does make your skin really smooth/soft but as for the clear, I'm not really sure.. it's been a week but I can tell a bit of difference since I started.
I have it.


It makes you skin SUPER AMAZINGLY soft,


but it didn't helps much with my acne.


So i reccomend using it too make your skin soft And also get something for acne and you'll have perfect skin.


:D
I have been using one for about a month. I really really like it. Here is a coupon for one: http://buzz.teenfreeway.com/z/2/CD944
idk i just got it today and have not used it yet,...


i hope soooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash