Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Neutrogena products work really well for acne?

So I was using Biore and it's not working at all. I want to use Neutrogena products to see if they will work and I wanted to know which Neutrogena products work for acne like when I wake up and take a shower what should i use in the shower to clean my face with and what to use after my shower. And also at night. Thank you :]What Neutrogena products work really well for acne?
It does work if you give it time. No product is going to give u results in days. You have to let your skin adjust to the change and let it accept that you are applying to it. I started by using the bar face soap to wash my face in the morning and at night. Then i bought the blackhead eliminator and i use that in the shower 1st then the bar. I don't feel my face is clean unless I use some sort of scrub and that is what the blackhead eliminator has, little beads.


Just stick to a couple of products but have them be the same brand. I think if you mix and match it can irritate your skin. I was always afraid to mix my productsWhat Neutrogena products work really well for acne?
well take it from me, i had bad bad skin since i was in 8th grade.. im now 21.. ive tried most of the over the counter acne products with no luck and ive tried proactiv and murad too... nothing worked... BUT :) when Neutrogena Skin ID came out, i gave it a try and omg! finally!!! something that works!!!!!


so i definatly recomend it.. i use the cleanser in the shower and then the toner and the other little bottle after the shower and when its night time i just grab the cleanser from the shower and repeat :)





so if you are interested you can go to their website to take the ';test';


they ask you some questions so they can figure out what combination of products you need for your specific type of skin :)


they didnt dry out my skin or nothing, WHICH ALWAYS HAPPENDED WITH THE OTHER PRODUCTS.. but if it does, just alteranate with the last bottle.. like once a day or everyother day and you'll be fine ;)





after you take the test you gotta call in and ask..


its about 40 bucks.. but it works! and it's two months worth or more if you make it last :)
I heard that Neutrogena really works. But if you stop using it, then acne will come back pretty fast.





So, lol once you stop, you're ******.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash