Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Neutrogena Rapid Control work in getting rid of acne?

I asked for the ance removal one, but for some reason she didn't look and just picked up a random one.





It says it is for oily skin, but I want to know:


Will it help against acne at all or should I just return it?Does Neutrogena Rapid Control work in getting rid of acne?
It's the one in the orange box right? I work in a pharmacy type store here in Australia. Did the girl give you the wash, the scrub/mask or the spot gel??





Honestly, lots of the brands like neutrogena, garnierm nivea etc.. are not the best acne preventing treatments. A lot of them are fragranced and are made to sell in large quantities.. I tried them ALL before I ended up seeing a dermatoligist for my acne. He told me they're all pretty much useless.





If you just had the odd spot and you're looking to mainly cleanse your skin, they're fine though.





The neutrogena spot gel in the range you looked at is reaaalllyyyy popular at my work with the customers, but I haven't tried it myself. You could easily use that with a good cleanser etc and it could help your acne. Depends on which product she gave you.





If you're not happy with it, take it back and complain about her lol. Talk to a dermatologist or pharmacist about what's best for your skin if you're really worried about your acne.
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash