Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Neutrogena oil-free acne wash foaming cleanser work?

Its has worked okay for me but i wanted to know if it got your skin PERFECTLY clear or just so-so. also did you use any other products while you used this? what other products have worked well for you?Does Neutrogena oil-free acne wash foaming cleanser work?
Try the ';unblemish'; regimen - it definitely works. I see people all the time with acne and want to tell them about this skin care line I rep, but usually don't want to go up to them directly for fear of embarrassment (on both parts)...but I KNOW it works! I've seen results from family and friends.





give it a try...you will not be disappointed and if it doesn't work there is a money back guarantee - but I know you won't need to send it back. It's made by the same two dermatologists that started Proactiv...





When using the entire regimen, you will receive 5% benzoyl peroxide. 2.5% is the maximum allowed in over-the-counter products.





http://www.rodanandfields.com/skinbliss/Regimen/Default.aspx?itemNumber=UNRG001





Good luck!Does Neutrogena oil-free acne wash foaming cleanser work?
I've tried it once or twice and it does work. The best thing for me that I've actually learned is to keep using it to its gone. I would try something with benzonyl peroxide in it but not too much because that will get your skin really red and often takes days for the regualr skin complexion to come back. But you may use it and if you have any pimples put a slight amount up there before you go to bed and let it work overnight. If its a small pimple you may see in the morning its gone but if its huge you may see a decrease in the size alot. Hey! Thats better than nothing. These are good tips and try them. I'm not a dermatologist but I've been through enough situations to tell you.
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
well, it's pretty much like a soap. or face wash.


i have it, it's okay. when the bottle runs out im not buying it again..
Neutrogena always works for me(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash