Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would neutrogena shower gel dry out my face?

Every time I shower, I use neutrogena shower gell to wash my face. Then I would apply different types of lotion.





Is this a good way at getting rid/preventing acne.Would neutrogena shower gel dry out my face?
Is it the red kind? I have that and i don't think you should use it on your face. It's not for your face. It's like a body wash. It doesn't do anything for acne except maybe wash away bacteria like any soap. I hope this helps :)





EDIT: I meant the red kind of shower gel by Neutrogena :)Would neutrogena shower gel dry out my face?
You shouldn't use the shower gel to wash your face because the gel may contain chemicals that are not necessarily harsh on your body, but on your face. After showering, use a face wash that will help clear ur acne. I am a huge fan of Neutrogena, so I recommend the Anti Stress Control cream wash, it works really well, but it also depends on ur skin type.
never use soap on your face its bad for it i use a apricot facial scrub and after wards a use vitamin E cream it works wonders it helps your face from drying out and keeps your face looking young, at my age some women get wrinkles, bags under there eyes and crow feet etc, well i can honestly tell you i havent got any no i havent had a face lift. its the scrub and cream use this every day and you will notice the difference, i am not giving you salesman patter. try it and come back to me after a month.
Use a face cleanser with salycyclic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
its not for your face if it is the red kind


use neutragena soap face pads





i use them they work great
I DONT THINK IT WILL BUT IT WILL DEPEND ON YOUR SKIN TYPE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash