Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will Neutrogena products work on my skin?

I have tried Clear %26amp; Clear and it didn't help.I was wondering if Neutogena products would work better,or if buying them is a waste.what's the best products from Neutrogena?Will Neutrogena products work on my skin?
I have found that neutrogena has always been best for me, but it still hasnt been an absolute fix for me. Try the acne cleanser which is orange. That is what works best for me.Will Neutrogena products work on my skin?
Neutrogena products are great for some people. But often you can find the same ingredients in generic products. Get samples, they are usually availble at the right stores. Or you could write the company and ask them to send you some samples.
I found that using a very mild face wash, not soap, will cleanse well, then I apply proactiv repairing lotion. The proactiv cleanser doesnt cleanse the face that well. Neutrogena makes a tan-ish clear cleanser that works pretty good and I never had any problems with it. Keep your products to a minimal. Using too many products can make things worse. Don't wear a lot of makeup, keep your hair and hands away from your face as this puts oils and dirt on your face, and you don't want that. Also, find a cheap spot treatment and use it at night. You can also use toothpaste but it has to be the plain old white paste. Dab it on and leave it for a while or all night. Cover it with a band aid so you don't get it on your pillow. Avon make a wonderful face scrub. I think it's called Clearskin Invigorating Cleansing Scrub anti-bacterial/anti-septic. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It has a strong ';menthol'; smell that kinda makes your eyes tear up the first few times you use it but it works wonders and really kills the bacteria. It also exfoliates. It's pretty cheap too. I use it about 3-4 times a week.
will usually it depends on what type of skin you have. like me i tried the neutrogena Wave and it didnt really work for me. it keep bring more piples in my face. so i use this olay face wash it's a blue and white tube. it really works for me.


How to use:


when you get your olay face wash. you wash your face first, then you put some of the face wash in your hands. and then you rub it all over your face cheeks,nose,underneath your eyes. not in your eyes. and then you can use it 2 times a day. everyday like morning and night. it really works for me. it should work for you.





thank you. hope it works
i don't really know, i used to use them for like a month but they didn't work for me , but try them they might work for you .. just keep trying different product until you find the right one for you .





the result Won't be so quick so u have to wait for awhile like a month


or something not in 1 week it's not like what you see in their Commercials.





i don't really know what's the best product is , but try this site .





http://www.your-best-acne-treatment.com/鈥?/a>





good luck ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash