Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Oil free acne wash by neutrogena really work?

I bought it but it smells like that cheap soap and it looks all cheap! Does it really work?


Can someone recomend a good acne wash that works?Does Oil free acne wash by neutrogena really work?
Hmm I did actually use that product,I found that it just made my skin really really dry in an area instead of doing anything,but it might work for you.I'd probably recommend proavtive,I now use a medicated apricot scrub(It works for me) or get a prescription from your doctor.Does Oil free acne wash by neutrogena really work?
um i use that product and it works... but after i wash my face i use clearsil vanishing cream and the next day my pimples are all gone o_o'; Report Abuse

I use it and I think It works very well, but they are right, it does dry your skin out. Just make sure you use moisturizer after, if you have sensitive skin, i recommend using a dove moisturizer, it works very well, and it was recommended to me my my doctor.
I havnt tried that yet, but I have tried clean and clear, they have an entire set of products for ance covered skin. That's worked the best for me so far. It doesnt look and smell cheap ( I know what you mean, ive tried products like that ) and it actually works! Hope this helps... : )
It really dries your face up if you use it alot..I would suggest a moisturizer after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash