Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can you get the neutrogena wave?

I have tried a lot of ';skin'; treatments but none of them work so i am trying to find a store that actualy has the product, i mean i have a coupon i need to use it before it expires. HELP!Where can you get the neutrogena wave?
I recently had pretty bad blemishes around my jaw and I tried a bunch of stuff, but nothing seemed to help. I recently got the The Nuetrogena Wave and within a week, my blemishes are almost inexistent. I personally dont think the little pads come with enough face wash on them, so I use my own. I use either Fresh Foaming Face Wash or Fresh Foaming Face Scrub both by Neutrogena. I dont know what it is but the vibrating worked wonders. Skin felt smoother right away. I love it!Where can you get the neutrogena wave?
any drugstore
i've seen them at walmart, which means they should be at almost any drug store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash