Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone used the neutrogena oil free acne pink grapefruit face wash?

I got it yesterday, but i just used it this morning.


my face feels fresh, and pretty soft.





if you have used it, did it clear up your acne?


ive already heard about the drying effect, so i have moisturizer just in case.


thanks!=] and Merry Christmas!Has anyone used the neutrogena oil free acne pink grapefruit face wash?
i used it. it smelled great but honestly i hated it.


it made my fore head break out a lot more


and it dried my skin out and thats hard to do with my skin


its never been dry before.


i say just go with clearasil, it works the best in my opinion.


but the scrubs not the pads.Has anyone used the neutrogena oil free acne pink grapefruit face wash?
no i have not used it but i had HORRIBLE acne at one poinnt (knock on wood i dont get it back) and i went to the durmitoligest and he gave me 3 differant things and 6 monthes i went back, nothing was working so i tried proactive, and my skin is beautiful and clear ! try it.best of luck


-haley
I use it, and it does a pretty good job of clearing up acne and yeah it does dry out your skin. It clears up the acne, but doesn't eliminate it completely so I also got On-The -Spot Neutrogena Acne Treatment.
its ok, but make sure you dont use scrubs when you are breaking out because it will only spread the bacteria
i just got it today to!!
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash