Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How well do the Neutrogena triple moisture products work?

i have thin, wavy hair and im looking to get my waves more defined, softer and with no frizz. How well does the triple moisture smooth shine anti-frizz creme work compared to the triple moisture touch leave in creme? are these products worth buying?How well do the Neutrogena triple moisture products work?
They are worth buying. They worked really well on my frizzy curly hair, my hair was soft and not frizzy the next morning.How well do the Neutrogena triple moisture products work?
it works so good and my mom uses it as she has her hair done once a week and gets extremly dry scalp and her hair is so shiny and soft . i use the anti frizz i have a perm and my hair would look like a fuzz ball with out it. i use it and then style as usual and its so soft .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash