Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the neutrogena wave ok for pregnant women?

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I used the neutrogena wave before I got pregnant. I was wanting to know if it is safe to use now that I am pregnant and if not what other face washes are safe for me to use.Is the neutrogena wave ok for pregnant women?
you will need to consult your doctor.Is the neutrogena wave ok for pregnant women?
Yes the Neutrogena Wave is okay for you to use. Some doctor would recommend not to use anything with anti blemish ingredients like products such as Clean and Clear or Stridex
I dont see why not? It's used on your face, not anywhere near your baby....
It is a face wash. You are not eating it. If you are frightened of the chemicals try looking at the food you eat! You can wash your face with all over the counter face cleaners. If you are on a prescription then talk to your doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash