Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does Neutrogena Acne Stress Control actually clear up your skin? Or was it a waste of money?

My face gets oily on my chin, tip of my nose, and forehead. And I tend to get a lot of black heads. Will this product help any?Does Neutrogena Acne Stress Control actually clear up your skin? Or was it a waste of money?
it actually depends on what kind of skin you have. It helps some people but for others its jus a waste of money. As for me, I just wash my face every morning and night with regular face wash or regular soap with moisture protection and then rinse with warm water. Then I pour cold water on my face to relax my pores and then i put a pea-sized amount of cocoa butter on my face. I have sensitive skin so i cant use strong products like that or I'LL BREAK OUT. So I use someting basic. Works for me[!] :DDoes Neutrogena Acne Stress Control actually clear up your skin? Or was it a waste of money?
I've never tried that product but I will swear on Clean and Clear's


foaming acne wash with salicylic acid and then the Persagel that Clean and Clear makes also. Use both of those things daily and your acne will clear up in a week. Swear it.
try to rub a fresh lemon juice and let sit for 1 min, wash with facial soap and warm water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash