Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it okay to use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub a couple hours after washing my face with Neutrogena?

I washed my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleanser. Then I was looking in the cupboard and found an Apricot Scrub. Is it okay to use this since it isn't the same brand as Neutrogena? And will it make my face red?Is it okay to use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub a couple hours after washing my face with Neutrogena?
Dont use both ... Something will happen with ur skin .. If u want to use the scrub wait till tmoroow and dont wash ur face with Neutrogene .....





鈾モ櫏Is it okay to use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub a couple hours after washing my face with Neutrogena?
I'd wait til tomorrow to use the Apricot Scrub. If you wash your face too much, you'll irritate it and you can get acne from that.





Let your skin settle today and use the scrub on it tomorrow.





Good luck! :)
dont use them one after the other, when you use a scrub your cleaning your face by removing all the dead skin cells, if keep on scrubing there would be nothng more to clean off and will damage your skin.
I wouldnt suggest using BOTH. I know from experience that both products can dry your skin out when used separately, so I dont even want to know what happens when you use them combined.





I personally like the Apricot Scrub better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash