Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will neutrogena wave work for oily skin?

I have really oliy skin and when I wash it my skin is still shiny after. I have black heads on my nose and small pimples on the bottom of my cheeks because I wear my hair down everyday.


Im a girl, by the way and I wanna stop wearing so much make up because it cost money and damages my skin :(


I need to know if it will make my skin like MATTE and not oily at all.








I hate my skinnn !Will neutrogena wave work for oily skin?
i think it works i have it and i use it all the time but when using it dont press it too close to ur skin do it lightly otherwise it wudn work and its a reli good exfoliator for ur blackheads and the dirt and oil and stuffWill neutrogena wave work for oily skin?
that thing doesn't rlly work.





i tried it. i didn't like it.





well that's in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash