Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of the Neutrogena Wave?

has anyone tried the neutrogena wave because im thinking of buying it ,but i want to make sure that its goood! And I want to make sure that it works! If you haven't tried it, then do you think it might be a good buy.What do you think of the Neutrogena Wave?
I bought it and i like how it does make my skin so soft. It works pretty well for me, but everyone reacts differently to everything. But i like it!What do you think of the Neutrogena Wave?
I like how it makes my skin feel and i got it for 10.99. Report Abuse

do you know where you can buy the wave? Report Abuse

well it really depends on your skin type


it doesnt work for all


but for me it works


and i have mild acne


you should also put sunscreen on


it helps Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash