Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I buy Neutrogena skincare products / cometics?

I have found some great stuff on thier website but don't want to order online because I need to actually see the colours and shades in person.





I need UK stockists only and have looked on the Boots website to see if they sell them but I dont think they do. I don't know of other places which I can check so could somebody please guide me, thanks.Where can I buy Neutrogena skincare products / cometics?
I'm surprised your having difficulty finding Neutrogena products. Boots and Superdrug stock them. I realise they do a wide range, perhaps your looking for something in particular. If that is the case then I would suggest you contact them directly on their website to place your query.





www.neutrogena.com





p.s. isn't their sesame body oil the best?!








good luck!Where can I buy Neutrogena skincare products / cometics?
walmart


target


ulta


duane reade


eckerds





maybe u can go to the neutrogena website, contact them and ask them where they sell it in the UK...
do ye have sam mccauleys?debenhams
Wal Mart, Target, Walgreens, just about any drugstore. They are great products too.
bloomingdales


wal*mart


macy's


jcpenny


stores like that!!!!!
Walmart...they probably have them!
Hi, i have used the shampoo very good to, i bought mine in a ';Superdrug'; store. I did pop on to the google site to see if i could find any more places but didnt come up with any thing-sorry.
Didn't anybody see that she said they DO NOT have a Wal-Mart and a Target!?





Sorry, hun, I dunno. I live in the states.
target, walmart, walgreens, savons
walmart, target, jc penneys
Superdrug.
Do you have Target in the UK? or CVS?


They both carry it.


You can also check on the Neutrogena website, and they will have a place where you can contact them. Ask them where their nearest retail location is.
Try any drugstore. In US you can find them in CVS, Walgreen's, Walmart, K-Mart. Basically in any drugstore.
Walmart is the owner of Asda supermarket. Im sure Tesco, Sainsburys are sure to have Neutrogena skincare products. Are you looking at buying these items wholesale?
If Boots don't have it, I reckon Superdrug would....
My local boots sells them so it might be worth having a look in a local store. Try Superdrug ?
Pharmacy
Neutrogena is a very popular brand look at ur nearest drug store they are sure to have it, or you can look at Ulta, a very popular, beauty store.
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash