Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would Neutrogena rapid clear pads be bad for long-term use?

I know they're for treating acne in 8 hours, but I know stuff isn't that fast. Would it be bad to just use them once a day as part of my skin-care routine?





I have oily skin, blackheads on my nose and some pimples on my forehead, so if you have other recommendations that'd be great.Would Neutrogena rapid clear pads be bad for long-term use?
I have been using them for about a month now and they haven't had any ill affects on my skin. In fact, they really have been helping with my acne. One thing about them though, and perhaps this is just my imagination, is that I've noticed I feel I need to use it more and more often to have the same effect as it did when I first started using them.. I started with just one a day, then two a day, and now two at a time twice a day. But as I said, I could just be imagining it and just being wasteful o.O





Hope I helped :)





Oh and I should add I also have oily-combination skin and I tend to get whiteheads and flat acne with the occasional ugly monster pimple %26gt;.%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash