Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does the Neutrogena Wave Face Cleanser actually work?

I am getting new face wash. And I have dry skin. So, If anyone could please let me know, I am wondering if the Neutrogena Wave Face Cleanser actually works! Thank you so much!Does the Neutrogena Wave Face Cleanser actually work?
I jsut bought it today and used it while I was in the shower. Yes it does work even the first time I tried it! I got the pink one, it doesnt foam up that much but after your inse it off, your skin will look amazing and clear.





Hope I helped!Does the Neutrogena Wave Face Cleanser actually work?
I just got it and used it today. The foam on tv was just an effect so dont use it if you want a foamy lather. It is a nice little product but it does dry out skin so it may not be the best for you. Try neutrogena oil free acne wash with a moisturizer. The wave dried out my skin and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash