Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think is better, proactive, clean & clear, or neutrogena?

All of them recently came out with an acne line. Which one do you like better and why?





Also, what is the best way to remove black heads?What do you think is better, proactive, clean %26amp; clear, or neutrogena?
clean and clear works pretty good. biore has blackhead strips that work really good. clean and clear takes a little while to see results but it does work.What do you think is better, proactive, clean %26amp; clear, or neutrogena?
ProActive is amazing but black heads, I find, are best removed through extractions done by an esethician.


I really dislike clean and clear and nutreogena is very generic. But if your skin is not bad bad bad, then use one of these cheaper brands. ProActive is for those that suffer from severe acne so if you don't, its not needed.
Proactive never worked for me, but I've been using Neutrogena for a while and it's been doing some good.





I also use St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. It really helps to get rid of dead skin and makes your skin feel soft.





It also helps to get rid of makeup and other grit that collects on your face over the course of the day.
I don't think any of these are good lines to use, and I've used all of them. They've only made my acne and rosacea worse. :(


I've used the Arbonne Clear Advantage Acne line and love it!!


Check out my website: www.natural-skincare-solutions.com. it tells why natural lines are best. Good luck :-)


Sara
I tried 2 out of those three.


clean%26amp;clear and under control acne system didnt work work.It cleared my forehead but it didnt control the acne.


Proactiv worked best for me.It really cleared up my skin in a matter of days Unlike clean and clear .
Neutrogena has always had acne products. I recommend neutrogena
neutragina stress control works good and biore pore strips work for blackheads
clean %26amp; clear
  • hair gallery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    fast cash