Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena Wave, will it help with my pimples and blackheads or make be breakout more ?

And after I use the wave can i se my daily toner and moisturizer after, or just moisturizer?Neutrogena Wave, will it help with my pimples and blackheads or make be breakout more ?
for some people the wave doesnt work.


i have oily sensitive skin and the wave works really good on my skin. it really cleans my skin it makes my pores smaller and my skin is a lot less oily. i don't get pimples as much. and my skin is always soft. but it hasn't done much for my black heads. and it will not make you break out more. you can still use your daily toners and moisturizer as you normaly would.Neutrogena Wave, will it help with my pimples and blackheads or make be breakout more ?
it sux


dnt work


waiste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash