Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How well does the Neutrogena Wave work?

I have skin that tends to get a little oily, and I have occasional, minor breakouts. I just want to know if the Wave worksHow well does the Neutrogena Wave work?
I've been using the wave for about a week and so far it has made my skin SOOO soft! But it hasn't done much for my acne. I have mild acne, and it just seemed to dry it out more. So make sure you put moisturizer on afterwards other wise your skin could become uber dry.How well does the Neutrogena Wave work?
I love it!! It makes my skin soooooo soft after I use it. The only thing is, is that it hasn't helped with my pimples yet. But overall I think it's awsome :)
i absolutely LoVe Neutrogena Wave!!%26lt;33 it works so well!! it makes my face so soft and clean!! and wen u use it, it feels rly good. its worth buying!%26lt;3
i bought it and i think its fricken awesome! my face is soooo soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash