Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any way I can use the Wave by Neutrogena pads for a longer time?

I just bought the wave but the refills cost alot, I love it but is there any way i can use it more than one day? I thought of cutting it into a half or fourths but will that work? I also tried going online to get the coupon for 3$ off but I don't have an account and I don't want to make one. Please help. Thank you!Is there any way I can use the Wave by Neutrogena pads for a longer time?
no, thats why i threw mine away..because it was a piece of crap and didnt even clean my face good, it left it dry too


thats just my experience tho.


i guess if you like it enough, either buy more or do what you said and cut them smallerIs there any way I can use the Wave by Neutrogena pads for a longer time?
When I use mine I take the pad off and wash it with hand soap and rinse it out really good and let it dry. then when I go to wash my face i just bought a tube of face wash and i put the pad on the wave and put a little bit of face wash on it and use it that way. I never have been a fan of the cleanser that came on the pads, it didn't work too well for me. You can also take the cotton rounds that are sold near the cotton balls and cut those to fit the wave. They are pretty much one time use but one pack of those are still less than half of the cost of the refills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash